NUNCAD 8mm Men’s Ring Celtic Dragon Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Band Blue/Black Carbon Fiber Engagement Ring Size 5-14
Brand Name Nuncad
Metal Tungsten Steel
Metal stamp Tungsten carbide
Model number T014R
Ring Size 5-14 including half size
Workmanship Classic, Weighty and Durable, excellent scratch resistant performance
Great workmanship on brushed matte surface and high polish smooth innerface, bring you both the Elegance and Comfort.
- Unique celtic dragons with blue carbon fiber background inlay, which is a personalized and fashionable wedding ring.
- Genuine tungsten carbide ring with comfort fit inner face, gives you a cozy feeling when you wear it.
- Perfect gift for all occasions, best choice for your wedding band replacement.
The Celtic Dragon Culture
Dragon is a legend of ancient Western creatures, appear in a variety of literature, works of art and architecture, monuments. Dragon in the legend has strong power, magic ability and many types. In the earliest traditions of Western, it is the sacred existence, not the monster of human adventurers who meet and fight.
Our Celtic Dragon Tungsten Rings
- Gender – Men & Women
- Type – Comfort Fit
- Material – Tungsten Carbide, Carbon Fiber
- Width – 8mm
- Interior Color – Blue & Silver
- Sizes – 5-14 (Include Half Size)
- Finish – High Polished
Advantages of Tungsten Rings
- It is heavier than other rings and have a good weight to wear due to its density.
- It is durable with excellent scratch resistant performance.
- It is hypoallergenic, can be worn without worrying about allergy.
- It is rich in styles and very fashionable, suitable for both daily life and formal occasions.
Tungsten Jewelry Maintenance Tips
- Keep your tungsten ring away from harsh chemicals.
- Avoid your ring impacting on any hard substances.
- Take off your tungsten ring when you sleep or have a bath.
- Store your tungsten rings separately.
It is an perfect gift for birthday, wedding engagement anniversary, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year.